For this week’s director’s series, Analytics India Magazine got in touch with ASSISTments co-founder Neil Heffernan and asked:
- What are your views on the booming data science education market?
- How does a university instrument a data science and analytics course? What sort of changes universities are required to bring post-pandemic?
- How can governments encourage more students to select data science subjects? What role do corporations play in the same?
- What are the major obstacles data science and analytics education are facing currently?
- What is the prospect of AI and big data analytics education in the future?
- Who should seek a career in data science? What does the future look like for someone who embarks on it at this time?
Find the answers here.