In this release, all of these features from the initial beta are also available.
The following are the new features that were added in this release.
As the beta progresses, we will be adding new features.
We will alert you to changes as they are made available to you
- Logout now works
- Settings page now exists and can be used to set:
- Account Settings
- User Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Display Name
- Time Zone
- Anonymize assignment report when opening as default
- Feature Settings
- Student Supports
Reports & Data
- Updated Assignment Report
- Delete Student Progress is now working
Known Issues We Are Working On
We plan to roll out fixes to these as the beta period progresses.
We will alert you to changes as they are made available to you.
Remember that if you need to do any of the following, you can always go back to the old version and do it from there.
Find & Assign
- When using the Search By Standard, not all matching skill builders are populating in the search results. All Skill Builders can still be accessed through the Content Library in the Skill Builders section, organized by grade.
- Not all problems have yet been tagged with skill codes, so some searches will not list all the problems for that standard yet.
- Assigning a problem set in Test Mode and using Student Choice removes Test Mode, so assign problem sets in Test Mode in Linear order to retail Test Mode.
- It is possible that if you did not give an assignment a name, that it will show up in your list of My Assignments without a name.
- Student Supports (in the form of hints and explanations) do not seem to be working at this time, even if the setting is on.
Reports & Data
- The new assignment report is not correctly reporting the student’s attempted answers when you click on the colored score for a given student.