Announcement: Assessments in ASSISTments
We are pleased to announce that all available unit assessments available within the Illustrative Math, Eureka Math and Open Up Resources curricula are now available for teachers to view and assign, without the need to request access. In an effort to keep these out of the hands of students, these folders will only be visible once you are logged in with a verified teacher role.
For support getting your ASSISTments account verified, click here to view our User Resource or email us at email@example.com.
What Assessments and Diagnostics are Available?
- Open Up Resources 6-8: Pre-Unit Assessments, Mid-Unit Assessments (when available), End-Unit Assessments
- Open Up High School Mathematics (Integrated & AGA): Quick Quizzes, Unit Assessments, Performance Assessments
- Illustrative Mathematics (1-5): Section Checkpoints, End-of-Unit Assessments, End-of-Course Assessments
- Illustrative Mathematics (6-8): Check Your Readiness (A & B), Mid-Unit Assessments (A & B, when available), End-of-Unit Assessments (A & B)
- Illustrative Mathematics (HS): Check Your Readiness, Mid-Unit Assessments (when available)
- Eureka Math: Mid-Module Assessments, End-of-Module Assessments
- Diagnostic Assessments (created by LDOE): Eureka Diagnostic Assessments by Module and Topic (grades 1-8), High School Diagnostic Assessments (Algebra I, Geometry)
- JUMP Math (3-8): Unit Quizzes, Unit Tests, Benchmark Assessments
- CenterPoint (1-Alg1) - Back to School Screeners
For a full list of all content available in ASSISTments (by grade level and by curriculum), click here.
Want to learn more about Test Mode in ASSISTments? Click here.