Policy 2050 Podcast feat. Cristina Heffernan: Can Better Student Assessment Data Transform Education?
Cristina Heffernan, Executive Director of The ASSISTments Foundation, joins the Policy 2050 Podcast to discuss how better student assessment data can transform education and set up the next generation for success. Tune in to hear Cristina answer an array of questions, including:
- How do classrooms vary around the world?
- What are the benefits of standardized tests and data-driven learning?
- What are the benefits of physical classrooms?
- What are some misconceptions in education and the EdTech space?
- How can parents help their children to learn mathematics?
- How has the pandemic changed EdTech, and what might the future have in store?
You can listen to the full podcast here.