If you are logged in as a verified teacher, your name will be in the upper right hand corner and you will have the ability to preview problems and problem sets from the student perspective.
- To view individual problems in Student View, click the triple dot on the right side of the problem and choose “Preview As Student.”
- A new window will open with the problem in the student view. You can complete the problem and see what a student would see.
- To view problem sets in Student View, enter the problem set you’d like to view as a student.
- Click the triple dot to the right of the problem set title and choose “Preview as Student.”
- You can also Preview as a Student from within the Assignment Report by clicking the triple-dot to the right of the assignment title.