Requirements for using ASSISTments with Canvas:
- Institutional Canvas account (as opposed to individual free teacher account)
- Set up in Canvas as a teacher of the class to which you wish to assign
- Your Canvas Administrator for your school or district account has completed these steps and provided you with the URL or common name for your account.
Go to www.ASSISTments.org
- Select “Log In"
- Select “Canvas”
- Provide the URL or Common Name for your Canvas account (provided by your Canvas administrator) & click Log in
- Click authorize
- This window will appear and you will need to click, “Create a new account” (even if you already have an ASSISTments 2.0 account)
- You will know you have successfully created an account when you see your name in the upper right-hand corner (This teacher’s name is “Testing Assistments.”)