Requirements for using ASSISTments with Canvas:
- Institutional Canvas account (as opposed to individual free teacher account)
- Set up in Canvas as a teacher of the class to which you wish to assign
- Your Canvas Administrator for your school or district account has completed the steps in this guide and provided you with the URL or common name for your account.
Go to www.ASSISTments.org
- Select “Log In"
- Select “Canvas”
- Provide the URL or Common Name for your Canvas account (provided by your Canvas administrator) & click Log in
- Click authorize
- This window will appear and you will need to click, “Create a new account” (even if you already have an ASSISTments 2.0 account)
- You will know you have successfully created an account when you see your name in the upper right-hand corner (This teacher’s name is “Testing Assistments.”)