There are two ways to score and provide feedback on student open responses:
If you want to grade the entire class on the same open response question, we recommend doing so from within the assignment report.
1. Open the assignment report that includes the open response question you wish to grade.
2. Click “Essay Scoring” in the top row of the column for that question.
3. Input the score for each response on a 4-point scale and write feedback comments as needed.
4. The feedback will now appear for you int eh Assignment Report and for students in the Student Report. (You may need to refresh the Assignment Report to see the updated scores).
1. Once you're in the Assignment Report, click the triple-dot menu next to a student's name and choose 'Details Report.'
2. Input the score for each open response question on a 4-point scale and write feedback comments as needed.
3. The feedback will now appear for you in the Assignment Report and for students in the Student Report.