You can now upload scores from any ASSISTments Assignment Report or Skillbuilder report to the gradebook in Google Classroom.
1. In the Assignment Report or Skillbuilder Report, click the “Actions” drop-down menu in the top right corner and select “Upload Scores to Google Classroom.”
The Assignment Report
The Skillbuilder Report - note if a student has successfully completed a Skillbuilder, their data will show a 100% score in the downloaded report. All students who have not finished will show a 0% score.
2. You will be prompted to confirm whether you would like to upload scores. To do so, click the “Upload Scores button.”
Note: If you have previously uploaded scores for this assignment, doing so again will replace any existing scores. This is useful if you have new students complete the assignment, or you have since graded open-response questions and wish for that to be represented in the score. Be aware that if you edited the scores in Google Classroom, uploading scores a second time will overwrite these edits.
3. Once scores have been uploaded to Google, a green message will appear at the top of your assignment report that says, “Success! Scores have been posted to Google Classroom.”
4. Now that scores have been uploaded to Google Classroom, go to the “Student Work” tab in the assignment in Google. Here, you can edit/change any student scores as needed.
5. Select the “turned in” checkbox to select all students, then click “Return”. This will publish the scores in your Google Classroom gradebook and make the scores available to your students (Note, students who have not yet started or completed the assignment will not have a score). Once you have "turned in" scores, students will be able to see their score as they would see any assignment grade in Google Classroom.