Elevate your voice as a trusted educator by spreading the word and supporting other teachers in using ASSISTments in their classrooms.
The ideal ASSISTments Ambassador is a teacher who: is a regular ASSISTments user, truly believes in the learning platform, and is eager to be a part of ASSISTments’s growth. We work with each Ambassador to design the program that is right for them across three Ambassador Action pathways.
Showcase your teacher experience with ASSISTments or write about mission critical topics on our blog or in external publications.
Engage other educators via social media and in video materials, and facilitate dialogue in the ASSISTments Facebook Community.
Lead or participate in in-person or virtual events, trainings, and specialized workshops, spotlighting success in your classroom.
Onboarding to the program, Ambassador Actions, and your Ambassador cohort.
Planning which Ambassador Actions will be part of your Ambassador Pathway with the ASSISTments Ambassador Program Lead, including your personal calendar for taking Action.
Engaging in your Ambassador Actions (2-5hr/month). You will receive ongoing feedback from leaders and other Ambassadors. You will also have opportunities to attend funded conferences as an Ambassador and provide input on new ASSISTments features.
• Opportunities to learn and grow as a leader
• First access to new ASSISTments features
• Provide feedback to influence the future of the ASSISTments platform
• Up to $1,000 in travel grants to conferences and events
• $500 annual stipend
• Complete the Certified Educator Program
• 2-5 hours/month of active engagement on your Ambassador Actions
• Calls every other month with your Ambassador cohort
ASSISTments Ambassadors join one of two year-long cohorts (beginning in the Fall and Spring semesters).