Content Update: Eureka Math Diagnostic and Unit Assessments. Learn more.
The Student Experience Completing an Assignment
- Assignments will appear to students in the Classwork or Stream tabs in Google Classroom, or the assignment list within Canvas.
- The assignment link will take students to the first problem in their assignment. Students will get feedback as they submit answers.
- Students get multiple attempts to answer the question. The green score bar adjusts based on the number of attempts they make.
- Students eventually must enter the right answer to move to the next problem. If they get stuck they can choose “Show Answer.”
- Students can track their progress as they go, and see how many problems they have left to complete.
- After completing an assignment, students will see a report with their score and results.
- They can see the class average and whether or not they asked for a hint for each problem.
- Students can hover over the Problem ID to reference the problem from the assignment.
Didn't Find What You Were Looking For?